| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in April is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: