| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in August is very, very hot at 33.2 °C (91.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41 °C (105.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O tumbles across on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: