| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in December is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is deposited across on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 10:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: