| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in February is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is transfered across on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: