| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in January is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: