| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in July is very, very hot at 33.6 °C (92.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41 °C (105.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid descends across on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 13:35 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: