| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in June is very, very hot at 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42 °C (107.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: