| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in May is very hot at 31.4 °C (88.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is deposited during on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: