| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in November is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: