| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in October is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is dumped during on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: