| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Aswan in September is very hot at 31.2 °C (88.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is dropped during on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Aswan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Aswan, Egypt
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Aswan: